NJ Realty's Marketing Plan - Proven Success!
We offer the most extensive and innovative marketing strategy in the industry, utilizing time-honored sales tools along with cutting edge telecommunications.
NJ Realty will successfully and efficiently market your home for sale.
- Place sign on property
- Place lock box on property to increase accessibility by Realtors
- Property entered into both the Cape May County and South Jersey Shore Regional MLS systems, exposed to all South Jersey Realtors
- Property displayed on the internet with exterior & interior pictures, description, fact sheet, and Visual Tour marketed 24 hours a day at: www.njrealtyinc.com
- Property displayed on Realtor.com (the #1 real estate website nationally), as a "Featured Home"
- Visual Tour created and displayed on: HGTV FrontDoor Real Estate; Yahoo! Real Estate Classified; HomeSeekers.com; Realtor.com; HomePages.com; Google Base – Searchable Classified Ads; Trulia Real Estate Search; Vast Real Estate; Oodle.com – Smarter Classifieds; and The Real Estate Book
- Visual Tour video displayed on Youtube.com, viewthishome.com, and zipvo.com
- Property displayed as “Featured Property” on Zillow.com
- Professional color brochure/fact sheet. Copy sent to seller
- Mailing introducing the property "Just Listed" in the neighborhood
- Auto Email to active Buyers (Express Link)
- Mailing color fact sheet to all buyers, past clients, sphere of influence, etc
- Mailing included with Landlord and Tenant communications
- Actively prospect by calling to follow up with Buyers, to find a buyer for your property (Every 50 contacts - 1 listing sells)
- Property will be advertised in The Real Estate Guide (print advertising frequency and duration varies seasonally)
- Client follow up/feedback
- Cooperating Broker follow up/feedback using Home Feedback software
- Fact sheet faxed/emailed to all local Agents weekly
- Complete cooperation with other Agencies and facilitate showings with all Realtors
- Color fact sheet placed on Display Board in office
- Properties priced properly should be placed under contract within 45 days